SoTF. Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchClan MembersRegisterRegisterLog in
Our Server(s)
Our Site Visits

Free Web Counter

Problem with video driver in win7x64

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
a.prickle
Clan Members
a.prickle

Problem with video driver in win7x64 Empty
PostSubject: Problem with video driver in win7x64   Problem with video driver in win7x64 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:34 am

Hey guys, i installed video driver for windows 7 x64. And after it i got problem: i can play only in window mode. As i understand, trouble in bad OpenGL in last nvidia drivers.

Do anybody know version of win7x64 driver with good OpenGL? If it exist, sure...
Back to top Go down
atquin
Clan Members
atquin

PostSubject: Re: Problem with video driver in win7x64   Problem with video driver in win7x64 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:49 am

What happens when you try to run in normal mode?
Back to top Go down
a.prickle
Clan Members
a.prickle

PostSubject: Re: Problem with video driver in win7x64   Problem with video driver in win7x64 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:32 am

Urt be shutdown in fullsreen mode
Back to top Go down
noerion

noerion

PostSubject: Re: Problem with video driver in win7x64   Problem with video driver in win7x64 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:28 am

hey prickle, are you still having that problem?
Back to top Go down
a.prickle
Clan Members
a.prickle

PostSubject: Re: Problem with video driver in win7x64   Problem with video driver in win7x64 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:59 am

Yes i have
Back to top Go down
noerion

noerion

PostSubject: Re: Problem with video driver in win7x64   Problem with video driver in win7x64 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 am

Have you checked your q3config file? I remember when I set some video settings that were supposed to be the native resolution of my monitor, it got an "out of range" error and would crash on me as well whenever I would start it in full screen mode. I had to essentially go into the config file and use a "safe" resolution after getting tired of uninstalling and re-installing UrT a couple of times. I haven't been in there in a while, but I think there is a var in there to use a specific OpenGL version. If there is you might try changing it to an older version and see if that works. If the current OpenGL version in the nVidia driver is messing up, maybe forcing the card to use an older version would make it work in full screen mode again? Also you might want to check that the resolution in the config file is not set higher than the native resolution on your monitor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with video driver in win7x64   Problem with video driver in win7x64 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with video driver in win7x64
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoTF. Clan Forum :: SoTF. Public Forum :: UrT Help and Support-
Jump to: