SoTF. Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchClan MembersRegisterRegisterLog in
Our Server(s)
Our Site Visits

Free Web Counter

Sensitivity Script

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-LieS*
Admin/ScrimTeam
-LieS*

Sensitivity Script Empty
PostSubject: Sensitivity Script   Sensitivity Script Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Here's a little script i have started using just a couple days ago it has helped me a little bit concerning my accuracy Smile
Just copy and paste into your autoexec.cfg(it's in your urbanterror directory;C:programfiles/urbanterror/q3ut4/)
Change And adjust
Code:
set do_sens_on                    "vstr sensitivity_low"
set do_sens_off                  "vstr sensitivity_high"
set sensitivity_low                    "sensitivity 8;+attack;ut_echo ^2Owning The Noobs"//LOL
set sensitivity_high                    "sensitivity 12;-attack"
bind MOUSE1                      "+vstr do_sens_on do_sens_off"//You Can bind and key to this
"sensitivity_high" will be your normal sensitivity and "sensitivity_low" will be the sensitivity that it will be lowered to when you press the left mouse button.
If you don't know your current sensitivity in console type /sensitivity and you'll find out:)
What does this do?

This sets your sensitivity lower when shooting to stabilize your aim for more accuracy on demand and automatically goes back to your regular sensitivity upon release of thee binded key

just try it out and see if it works for you, happy fragging
-LieS[$k!]* a.k.a. Rhodium
Back to top Go down
https://sweetkillz.forumotion.com

Sensitivity Script
Page 1 of 1